.

Start Blogging with Bubblews

There are a lot of sites, people and gurus who will tell you how to begin to start blogging. If you are serious, many will say that you need to write daily, that you need to be an authority, that you need to seek out and study other successful bloggers, that you need to be an expert. Some people will say write from your heart or write about what you know. Some state that it is very important that your content has to be of the highest quality and that you need to learn about SEO and how to optimize what you write as you write. Well, guess what? All of these tips are good but once again, you can see how a newbie or anyone else can become completely overwhelmed and want to give up especially when they have never really written on-line or even posted a comment on the web.

I have a solution. Why not, start here on +Bubblews. The +Bubblews is a great community of learning. You will see all kinds of wonderful people who write very informative, tutorial, +How-to posts as well as individuals who write about their passions, their lives and their worlds. We are quite an eclectic, intelligent and creative group. We are also paid for our contributions that we add to the site and the community. How does it get any better than that?

I have many interests and love writing about them. I have fallen in love with the freedom that I have here. I write, I read, I laugh, I cry, I just love this site. It’s quite addictive and offers something for everyone.


I ask my +Bubblews peeps, what do you love about +Bubblews?


+Bubblews +Bubblews-community +Bubblews-Love +Blogging +Blog +Make-money-with-blogs

Thinking about blogging on this site, join us here:

http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=5194a182345fd2.25085098




Want to learn more about the ins and outs of this site, please see the tutorial below:
www.bubblews.com/news/326936-bubblews-lessons-learned-from-week-1-part-1
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment